Dedicated (Static) IP VPN
PPTP - L2TP - OpenVPN - Smart DNS
Single and Multi user accounts
Unlimited bandwidth and usage
Servers in UK, Italy & USA
Unique static IP address
Only £9.99 per month
Shared (Dynamic) IP VPN
PPTP - L2TP - OpenVPN - Smart DNS
Multi user account for 2 users
Unlimited bandwidth and usage
Unlimited access to 17 countries
Unlimited access to over 100 servers
Dynamic IP assignment
FREE Smart DNS Access
Only £5.99 per month
Monthly VPNUK Competition Giveaway
VPNUK in association with our Facebook page are giving away one FREE 12 month VPN account every month in our brand new competition giveaway for 2012. Whether you are a new or existing client of VPNUK you stand the chance of winning a free 12 month account on either of our Shared IP or Dedicated IP servers!
The competition giveaway takes place every month on our facebook page!
In order to stand a chance of winning all you have to do is join our facebook page and enter the competition! You can join our facebook group by clicking here, once on the facebook page click onto the 'Like' button
The competition is open to everyone, if you already have a VPNUK account on a recurring payment and win one of the FREE accounts all you have to do is cancel your subscription at PayPal or Google Wallet, the free account will start at the end of the billing month!
Competition Giveaway - Terms
1. To enter a competition you must be a member of our facebook page.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of VPNUK Limited.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person per competition.
5. If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the facebook website under the applicable competition post.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who's correct answer is chosen at random by the VPNUK judges.
8. The closing date will be posted with each competition, VPNUK reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by private message with information on how to claim your free account. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition on the facebook page.
11. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of VPNUK Limited.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by VPNUK Limited of Rakine Rd, Basingstoke, Hampshire ("VPNUK Limited").
16. VPNUK Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. VPNUK may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. VPNUK will endeavour to send prizes within one day of each days competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
18. Winners of the competition giveaway must adhere to the VPNUK Limted Terms of Service for the duration of their free subscription.
VPNUK Limited - Terms of Service
1. You agree to protect your user id/password and our system from unauthorised use. You are responsible for all actions that occur on our servers where the login uses your user id/password.
2. You agree not to use the system for sending spam, port scanning, scanning for open proxies or open relays, sending opt-in email, unsolicited email or any type or version of email sent in large quantities even if the email is ultimately sent off of another server.
3. You agree not post or transmit data through the servers which, in VPNUK's sole determination, constitutes a violation of any relevant law, regulation or ordinance. You agree to be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to your use of the services. Prohibited activity whilst connected to the VPNUK servers includes, identity theft and the sending of phishing or other malicious emails.
4. You agree not to attack in any way shape or form any other computer or network while on our service.
5. Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary.
6. The Service will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
7. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks (e.g., T-1 lines or the Internet).
8. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service.
9. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which your or the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
10. We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access attempts to our servers (for security and troubleshooting), session durations and bandwidth used.
11. We do not get involved in any form of censorship.
12. We do not give your personal info to any third parties.
14. We do not co-operate with any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction and the vast majority of these requests would not be from a court of competent jurisdiction. We will protect you to the maximum and our system is setup to automatically do so. There are hundreds of good reasons for being anonymous and we respect them fully.
15. Hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses, fraudulent activities, network sabotage, phishing, and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination.
16. Using any account for the distribution or download of copyrighted material over P2P or any other file sharing network whilst connected to one of our servers which located in a country where DMCA is enforced is strictly prohibited.
17. Users are responsible for the proper secure configuration of their services and are responsible for any damages caused by their neglect or exposure of vulnerabilities whether intentional or unintentional.
18. Users are not permitted to resell multi user accounts as single access accounts for profit. Any user found to be making a profit from reselling our multi user accounts to individuals where they are packaged or sold as a single user access account will have their account terminated.
19. All users should have a valid UK TV license if they intend to watch Live UK TV programs on any of the services we promote through this website and through our VPN Tunneling service.
20. We are not responsible or affiliated in any way to any of the third party services or media being offered through this website.
21. This is the whole agreement. From time to time, We may post a new terms of service that will become binding and it is the responsibility of the users to periodically check for new Terms of Service.